For The Ladies. . .
.jpg)
This is Matt Commandeering the blog. Wasn't too hard though as it's apparently been abandoned.
I just wanted to give a huge THANK YOU!!! and LOVE YOU!!! to my favorite Women:
Linz, Momma, and Karen.
Linz, everytime I look at our girls, I am so thankful for all you do for us/them. You are an amazing Mom who truly loves to be with the girls all day, everyday. I'm so lucky that you have the opportunity to be with them each day and am thankful for that blessing. The girls love their Mommy, and you have done a great job trying to keep them grounded. With an example like you, I have no doubt what kind of Mothers our girls will want to be. I am so grateful for you, and I'm happy that I have you to share all the hilarious parenting experiences with. Thank you for being great. I LOVE YOU!!!!
To my mom, thank you!! You've always wanted and provided what you thought was the best for me. You gave me some space, but was always there to help me whenever I wasn't too stubborn to go to you. You endured 3 years of homeschooling me, and we've had some awesome trips together. Your daughter-in-Law and Grandgirls think you are pretty awesome as well!
I can't thank you enough for all you've done and sacrificed for me; Especially knowing that you were in the pre-epidural days when you had me! Thank you for your example and never-failing love. I wish we could be closer to each other and spend more time together. We had a lot of fun spending time with you this last trip down. I LOVE YOU!!!!
To my Mom-in-Law, thank you for taking me in with open arms from day one! It's been pretty obvious to me where Lindsay got her awesome Mothering skills. You are always happy, and happy to see us. I don't think I thank you as much as I should. You've raised a great family and am very grateful to be a part of it. I LOVE YOU!!!!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


3 comments:
Matt, I love your post and want you to know how much I enjoyed every minute of being your Mom, and especially (but not limited to) our time with homeschool and our great "field trips" together. Love to you all!
What a cute post, Matt!! Well done!
Don't stop bloggin, Matt!!
I gotta see pictures of these cuties somehow. Love the post. Love your little ladies! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment