Shout out
I have to give a shout out to my biggest peanut. She learned to ride her bike last month and hasn't looked back. She is my softy, and I was pretty sure after one crash she would be done for. But, she has surprised us all. She rides everywhere now. She has even been going 6 miles with Matt while he runs. She loves that she gets to spend alone time with her Daddy.
She begged me for a couple of days to ride to school. I was a little nervous. She is my first and I'm a little paranoid so I drove along side her. I guess this wasn't enough freedom for her, so the next day she wanted to go all by herself. I went over the rules and just had to let her go, but I could still drive a ways back to make sure she was okay. She spotted me a block away, and demanded to know why I was following her. She wasn't happy about the paranoid mommy following behind.
She is growing up so fast whether I like it or not.
She is pretty cute on that bike though!
She is pretty cute on that bike though!

9 comments:
omg traffic is so bad! (hee hee hee mark;) I can not beleive shes riding to school!!! How grown up of her!! Im impressed and jealous that you live in a place where she actually CAN ride to school and you dont' have to worry:) And you don't have to send your child to a different school district because yours is terrible!hmmm...maybe we WILL move to utah;)
Well tell Mari she is awesome! And we miss you guys already. im working on mark to come up this summer! take care, friend!!
Good for you, Mari! That looks like a lot of fun. Wow, you ride six miles at a time. I can hardly wait to watch you ride. See you next week.
Love, Grandma
I am going to be EXACTLY the same way. These poor first children get to break us in as parents. I'm having a hard time thinking Christian is going to ride the bus! Can't they just stop growing already?
I always follow Caleb too with the car. He doesn't really care... I'm probably worse than you, just ask Roman!
Hey Linds!
As you can obviously see! I am so far behing in blog too! I actually just found your comment that you might have left like last year! :) I am back for the summer at least:) We definitely need to have a play date ! Ava would love that! Call me whenever you want to go running!!!
Hey! I'm trying to put together a play date every Wednesday at one of the pools. Email me if you are interested and I'll give you more details! :) Trisha Jacobson
Oops forgot to leave my email Trisha.jacobson@gmail.com
Hey Linds,
I love your blog! so cute! It was fun seeing you at triana's class, hope to see you thursday!
love-Becca
. . . . . . . . . .
Post a Comment