Here we go
Where in the world did the last 8 months of my life go? I am so far behind there is no way I am going to try and catch up. I've been busy with these guys.
Jillian.jpg)
.jpg)
-Crawling
-has 2 bottom teeth
-says dadadadada
-bouncing to music
-sleeping through the night
-loves, loves bananas, I'm having a hard time getting her to eat anything else.
-even though she is a smiler, she isn't much of a laugher. Matt and I try all the time, but it's the girls that get her to laugh the most.
Lucy
-Loves Dora
-Loves to eat salad, and candy. (At least they balance each other out).
-She is the funniest dancer
Mari
She is the biggest, littlest 5 year old I know. She is the little mommy of the house. Sometimes I think more than me. She is always telling me to turn off the water or lights so I don't waste it. She takes such good care of her little sisters.
-Love to sing, play soccer, and is starting to read (so cute to hear her sounding words out and really get it).
.jpg)

9 comments:
Holy Dora cake! You rock. And those pics of the girls are so cute! I hope we can get together more often when (if) the weather gets better. We miss you guys!
Yea for a post!!!!! Lindsay your kids are so cute I'm so glad we have lunch dates so I can see them and get to watch them grow. Love the Dora cake!! Keep the posts coming. Love Ya!!!
Thanks so much for the pictures and descriptions of the girls. I love being able to see my grandchildren (at least the young ones) on the blogs and Skype!!
Your girls are so cute! When are you guys coming down again?!
Yeah! You are back on the blog wagon! Now don't fall off again!
Your girls are soo beautiful!!
Mari told Caleb, on the way to Karter's bithday party: "Caleb, don't run!" She is so cute, and, yes, a little mommy!
Love the pictures.
Yeah!!! It's so good to see your girls and hear from u! They r so cute!! Brielle loved talking to mars on the phone!! Miss you so much! Wanna go to Hawaii with us in end of April???:) heather
so fun to see these pictures, I haven't seen you in forever...glad to hear you are still alive and well. your girls are all beautiful. Maybe someday we will all get together again, maybe when it is warm!?!
Oh the girls are so cute. I love that Mari is a little mommy, reminds me of Kali. Lucy is a doll...I love that she loves candy and salad...yes you are right they compliment each other...Julian...is a doll I think she looks like Lucy..
Post a Comment