Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Where did the summer go?

I'm alive, I've just been really busy with 3 crazy, fun little girls. I can't believe summer is over and Jillian is almost 3 months and I haven't posted a thing. We had the best summer with Owlz games galore, swimming, camping, birthdays, baptisms, bbq's, sleepovers, marathons, hiking, children's museums, Park City, soccer games, Jillian's blessing, San Diego, the beach, Sea World and Disneyland (to name a few). I promise pics to come if I can sit down for more than an hour to get it done.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

We need pictures!!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

its just nice to know your still blogging!!

The Workman's said...

missed you...

TheGefrom5 said...

SOOOO much fun with you guys!! That was one of the most realxing and fun times Ive had a Disneyland! Thanks! :)

And my kids, as well, keep asking when they get to play with Mari again...hopefully its sooner than later ;)

Mark adn I were just looking at someplaces tonight! I think Israel might be outof the question when Mark saw how much the flights were just to get there! ;)j/k

I started running last week with a partner...very slowly and with a lot of walking breaks, but I did it and will again in the morning. That is a huge step for me. Good luck on your end...that wasn't a pun for rear end;)
Love ya!

cindy said...

Where did Lindsay go???????????

broni said...

Lindsay I hope you get this someday. But I was going through blogs and came across Amandas Photo blog and saw your pictures. Which you are so beautiful. And your girls are to die for... Tell Heidi and Heather hi... Hope all is well.....
Love Roni