Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pics of my girls

I have been meaning to post these pictures that my friend/cousin took for me. She is an amazing photographer. Check her out at Amandaalexanderphotography.com
I am always so excited to get my pics back from her because I know they are going to be great. I was hesitant to do pregnancy pictures. Who wants to remember what they look like when they're huge. But I have to say when I got them I loved them.








6 comments:

Kate said...

You look beautiful! I love these. I'm getting my kids' pics taken next week, and I was thinking about going to an orchard, too. I love how the background looks.

TheGefrom5 said...

These pics are so beautiful. I love them! I am so glad you are doing well! Chase had to do the same light for a couple days. Its hard, but it passes so quickly its nice. Soon it will be done. You look so pretty in your pictures! And I LOVE the Name jillian!! Yeah! I am glad to ear you will be coming down in september, that makes me happy! Its nice to have a good week....;)

Brittany & Barry said...

Love those pix! You all look fab!

Aubri said...

The girls are darling and you look beautiful! Great pictures! Little Jillian is so cute...hope things are going well!

Fights for Kisses said...

Sign me up for babysitting! you're kids are so adorable!-Cameron

Becca said...

those photos are great!!! I love that spot and can recognize it in photos!!! Can you email me ans tell me where it is!!! PLEASE!!!!!