Yeah! I still hadn't even made it to bed yet from our girls night out, and you had her! She is so super dang cute!! She looks like a little mix between Lucy and Mari to me. I can't wait to come hold her and have her make me giddy for our baby girl to get here. Love ya, hope you are recovering well!!
Congrats! She's adorable! (of course) We'll be officially moved up the first week of August. We'll have to get together for sure! I can't find your e-mail Lindsay. When you are feeling up to it...could you e-mail me at joannakwilde{at}gmail{dot}com so I'll have it again. (This time I won't lose it!) Congrats again!!!
9 comments:
Oh my. I am dying to come see her! Congratulations, you guys!
Congratulations! She is adorable, I can't wait to see her either. I hope all with well with all of you.
Happy Birthday Jillian! You get to be part of an adorable family!
Didn't I just talk to you guys 2 days ago?? I can't believe you already had her! Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Congrats. She's perfect!
Yeah! I still hadn't even made it to bed yet from our girls night out, and you had her!
She is so super dang cute!! She looks like a little mix between Lucy and Mari to me. I can't wait to come hold her and have her make me giddy for our baby girl to get here. Love ya, hope you are recovering well!!
Congrats!!! How fun! I'll have to get the detes when you're better - going early and all that!
Congrats! She's adorable! (of course) We'll be officially moved up the first week of August. We'll have to get together for sure! I can't find your e-mail Lindsay. When you are feeling up to it...could you e-mail me at joannakwilde{at}gmail{dot}com so I'll have it again. (This time I won't lose it!) Congrats again!!!
What a darling little girl! Tell Matt I miss working with him!
Post a Comment