Jokes up! I can totally tell you did a head swap with your picture. It's impossible for anyone to look that incredible after having a child. Honestly where did you get that picture done Glamour Shots? jk Congratulations she's a keeper.
Lindsay!!! she's adorable! I love her name and I am so jealous of your post labor beauty. It's just not fair for you to look that good after you have, literally, just had a baby. Love you, and I can't wait to hold your new little Jillian!
I think she looks like Lucy... But I might be wrong, babies change so much as they grow... The family is getting bigger!! One more time, congratulations! She's super cute!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is adorable and Lindsay doesn't look like she just had a baby!! I am so glad she is healthy and you are all doing good! WELCOME TO THE LIFE OF THREE!! YAHH!!! I can't wait to meet and hold her and see who she looks like the most!! I hope you guys can make it down to SD this summer, but wil TOTALLY understand, newborn babies and all, if it doesn't happen. I don't know what we are going to do for the fourth of July though without you guys!!;) Take care and we are thinking of you and love you all!!
woo hoo! I'm sad I missed seeing you guys in the hospital.. I could have used a hospital buddy.. I got lonely at night after everyone left. :) Jill is dang cute.. what is going on with all that hair? Love it! Hope all is well -
Congratulations you guy's, she is beautiful. I love all the dark hair. Can you please tell me Lindsay, your secret on how you look so fabulous after just having a baby!! :-)
20 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She's a cutie. You look amazing, Lindsay!
Darling, simply darling. Has Matt invested in a shot gun yet...oh and rocking chair for your porch! He's going to need it with such cute girls!
she is so sweet! I love her name! Good job you two, your family is so beautiful!
CONGRATS!!! We are so excited for you guys, she's adorable.
YAHOO!!! congratulations! we love you guys! She is beautiful! I can't wait to see her again!
YAY! Oh she is a doll! Congratulations to all of you. What a darling family you have! Take it easy, and hope you are feeling well!
Jokes up! I can totally tell you did a head swap with your picture. It's impossible for anyone to look that incredible after having a child. Honestly where did you get that picture done Glamour Shots? jk Congratulations she's a keeper.
ps. I wasn't "jk" ing about you looking incredible, just the part about glamour shots.
Look how happy Mari is! I cant wait to hold baby Jillian again. She looks a lot like you in that picture.
oh, I am So HAPPY for you!!! She is adorable...of course. 3 sweet little girls, HOW FUN!
Lindsay!!! she's adorable! I love her name and I am so jealous of your post labor beauty. It's just not fair for you to look that good after you have, literally, just had a baby. Love you, and I can't wait to hold your new little Jillian!
I think she looks like Lucy... But I might be wrong, babies change so much as they grow...
The family is getting bigger!! One more time, congratulations! She's super cute!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is adorable and Lindsay doesn't look like she just had a baby!! I am so glad she is healthy and you are all doing good! WELCOME TO THE LIFE OF THREE!! YAHH!!! I can't wait to meet and hold her and see who she looks like the most!! I hope you guys can make it down to SD this summer, but wil TOTALLY understand, newborn babies and all, if it doesn't happen. I don't know what we are going to do for the fourth of July though without you guys!!;) Take care and we are thinking of you and love you all!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
three girls!!! Isn't it the best!!!
What a perfect addition you guys! WE can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations! We are so happy she has arrived! She's just as beautiful as can be!
so....so....sweet.
I want to see her.
woo hoo! I'm sad I missed seeing you guys in the hospital.. I could have used a hospital buddy.. I got lonely at night after everyone left. :) Jill is dang cute.. what is going on with all that hair? Love it! Hope all is well -
Congratulations on number 3! We have a Jillian in our family too (and she is very sweet). Maybe it's the name? :) I hope you guys are doing well.
Congratulations you guy's, she is beautiful. I love all the dark hair. Can you please tell me Lindsay, your secret on how you look so fabulous after just having a baby!! :-)
Post a Comment