Happy Birthday Babe!
As we're sitting here in our hotel bed in St. George, Lindsay is falling asleep and she's one hour shy of her 28th birthday. I won't wait. . . Happy Birthday!!!
I'm so thankful and lucky to have been able to spend about 9 of those years with you. (Even though you would have probably preferred to have spent it with this dude).
I'm so thankful and lucky to have been able to spend about 9 of those years with you. (Even though you would have probably preferred to have spent it with this dude).
Thank you for being so loving, fun, and a great mother to our soon to be three girls!
mad props and shoutout to my home girl binzy boo.
We love you!
Matt, Mari, Lucy, & number 3
mad props and shoutout to my home girl binzy boo.
We love you!
Matt, Mari, Lucy, & number 3

10 comments:
Happy Birthday Lindsay!!!
Happy Birthday Lindsay! I hope you have a great one, you deserve it!;) You are so sweet and fun and I am glad to know you and count myself lucky to be considered a freind of yours :) Can you beleive how old we are getting...where did the time go??! Hope you're doing well on the home stretch! one more month!! What are you going to name her? Hopefully after the fellow in the picture...;)
Happy Birthday Lindsay! I hope you had a fun day!
Hey Linz,
Sorry I missed calling you on your big b-day. I am so crazy and forgetful right now. Love you, and miss you.
HAPPY HAPPY BE-LATED BIRHTDAY TO YOU!
ALL MY LOVE
Happy Birthday Lindsay! Lets get together soon. I think that our birthday get-togethers have come around to the year mark so if we did a birthday dinner it would be for your birthday this year and last year! Love ya!
Addie
Happy Day Hot Stuff! You're the best! We wish we saw you more often. :)
Happy B to the Day!!
Hope you had a great day!
How sweet you and Matt are such a cute couple. Hope you had a great birthday!!
Cute post, Matt!! And Happy Birthday Lindsay!
Happy Birthday! You are the greatest! I love ya!
Post a Comment