San Diego + Disneyland = a great Thanksgiving
We were pretty lazy the rest of the week. But with the weather so nice it was great to relax. The girls and Matt got into the pool. As you can see we weren't planning on swimming. I didn't pack swimsuits, but that didn't stop them. As for me I was nice and cozy watching, I was going nowhere near the 66 degree water.
The girls love this park with the sand, we spent the whole afternoon playing here..jpg)
They each found their own buddies..jpg)
After the weekend we headed to Disneyland. I think I was more excited than the girls. We spent 2 days (which was perfect, I don't think I could have walked one more step.)
The whole park was decorated for Christmas.
I'm not sure where she is getting these poses, but she was striking a pose every chance she got.
Mari wasn't tall enough to ride the big rides, but that didn't stop us. Here is a pic of us putting on her "special shoes" Uggs with about 2 inches of socks. It worked every time, and she thought she was so big. Her favorites were Space Mountain and Matterhorn.
Yes, that is a sandwich about an inch away from Mari's boots and feet. I eat pretty much everything, everywhere to keep the nausea at bay.
Minnie was the last Character we saw before we left.
This is the only family pic we got out of the whole trip.
It was a great week!!!

10 comments:
It looks like you guys had alot of fun!! I'm glad you were able to get away for some fun family time...
How fun. I have to admit, I've never been to Disney Land. One day I'll make it there.
Looks like so much fun! We are heading down there this week to go to Justin's wedding and we get to go to Disneyland-Yeah! I think I get more excited too. Hope you get feeling better soon!
I am laughing so hard that you stuffed Mari's boots! We did that one year with Ellie only we weren't smart enough to do it with uggs. She had on Clogs with a big heel and a worker guy totally busted us and pulled the toilet paper out. I was so embarrassed but it would have been worth it if she go on Soarin California.
your back! Hooray! I know I don't have much room to talk, I have been lately with the blog thing too, at least you have an excuse.
I can't wait to see you soon.
Your pictures looks so fun. I am jealous. But so happy you had such a fun time. loveya-kj
Weird. I don't know why my comments keep saying they are from Cody-they not they are from me. loveya-kj
It was soooomuch fun to hang out with you guys when you were here! I'm sorry, too we didnt' get to officially say our goodbyes! We just love it when you guys come and the kids love it even more! They can't wait to see your kids again. It looks like you guys had an awesome time at Disneyland!! I loved your pics, especially the one with Mari putting her "Stilts' on! That's great! I can't beleive she is so brave to go on those big rides! Blake's such a scaredy cat!! I hope you're feeling better, probably not, huh? In that case, hang in there!! :)
Lindsay you are so cute! And I'm going to make it to Disneyland one day... I haven't been yet either!
How fun!! You guys win the "Cutest Dang Family" award. You all look fabulous!
Thanks for you christmas card! It was sooo cute of your family. You looked great!! :) Hope you guys had a merry Christmas!
Post a Comment