Thursday, December 11, 2008

Santa Claus is coming to town


Mari's preschool took a trip to see Santa today. She has been so excited for this. She had to make sure that her letter was ready and that I knew how to spell everything she wanted. Over the last couple of weeks that has been her biggest concern "are you sure you know how to spell that one mom"

She has been cracking me up asking for everything she sees, she finally narrowed it down to 3 things. She's been begging for the Easy Muffin Man Maker, which I finally figured out is an Easy Bake Oven. She has been telling my mom all about it, and my mom made a comment about eating the food. I thought Mari was going to explode, she didn't know that you actually make real food. She can't stop talking about it now.

Anyway Santa was a big hit. I thought it was cute that he actually opened the letter and read it out loud. Mari loved it. After she came up to me all excited and said "he was the real Santa with a real beard!!" I didn't get any pics of Lucy with Santa. She wasn't going anywhere near him, but she did wave from a safe distance.

If you get a chance go see Santa at the Mall, its free and there is never a line, and he's really cute!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Oh, man, Haley is going to be so jealous. She really wanted an Easy Bake Oven, but I talked her out of it because I'm too lazy to deal with it. So Haley might be at your house every day so she can bake with Mari. :)

heidi said...

cute pictures Binz...tell Mars I want a "Easy Muffin Man Maker" too.
Love you guys, can't wait to see you soon.
We are both having a hard time with blogging. We need to form a support group. Hope you are feeling well..can't wait to see your little belly, u probably don't even have one yet.

romanrobertaloftus said...

Mari is so cute... I can't believe that Caleb is about the same age that she is... She's so much smarter. Well... Caleb still have to learn to live in society, you know... That might take a little while.
I love the pictures from San Diego... It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!