Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Preschool

Mari had her first day of preschool yesterday. She is in a fun class with her cousin Carter and few kids in our ward.
Is it wrong to be excited?
I took her to preschool and came home and laid Lucy down for a nap, it was a little bit of heaven.
I can get used to a couple hours for myself.
I've been telling her "when you're a big girl, you can go to preschool." So the night before I told her she had school the next day and she said "but I'm not big yet." Then in the morning when we were getting ready to go it finally hit her, she was so excited that she was finally a big girl.
Little Lulu's not going to know what to do with herself without Mari around. Hopefully she will keep up this nap routine so I can keep some me time.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Mari looks so cute on her first day of school. Oh I agree with you, it is HEAVEN!

Lisa T. said...

What a cute "grown up" girl!

HeatherK said...

YEAH Mari!!! You are such a big girl & so smart. I wanna hear all about your first day!
-Love your auntie Heather