Dominican Republic...
here we come!!
Matt and I are leaving for the Dominican Republic tonight! We are so excited to be getting away together. Hopefully by this time tomorrow we will be lying here,
and not in the middle of this. 
Hurricane Ike is going to try to ruin our vacation. We are hoping it will miss us, so keep your fingers crossed.
See you in a week!!
I have a couple thanks yous to make, if it weren't for them we wouldn't be going on this trip. Thank you to everyone watching our girls, and Matt's work for sending us on this trip. Finally the biggest thank you goes to Matt, thank you for working so hard and earning this for us!!!

5 comments:
Yeah I am so excited for you! Have so much fun! Just remember to stay in groups right? Hopefully that hurricane won't be a big deal! Anyway have tonz of fun in the SUN!
I hate you guys.
Just kidding! I hope you have an awesome, hurricane-free trip!
How FUN! Even more fun because you don't have to pay for it. I hope you guys have so much fun and stay away from that hurricane!
Linz,
I'll be thinking of you guys all week. Can't wait to hear all about it. Wish i could be a better help with the girls! Next time you just need to send them to Vegas.
miss you, be safe!! I'll be on hurricane watch all week.
Are you back yet??!! I can't WAIT to see pics and hear all about it! :) I am hoping you guys are safe and travel(ed) safely!!
Post a Comment