Dominican Republic
We weren't lazy the whole time. We did get away one day to do some scuba diving.
The water wasn't very clear because of the hurricanes that went through, but it was still a dive. Better than diving in Utah.
We had a blast! After the dive we ate at a local waterfront restaurant that specialized in Cuban food. Hopefully the meat wasn't from this place. . ..jpg)
Then we did a little of this. . .
. . . at the pool.
While getting getting eaten alive by mosquitoes.
At night we would have dinner with the whole group.
The food wasn't the best. I think we all got sick at least once while we were there, but I could have lived off the drinks alone (virgin of course.)
(Me with some of the wives on the trip.)
Then we'd watch some of the resort's great shows (by great shows I mean hilariously horrible shows that totally made us laugh.)
This one was the best.
We really had the best week. It was so nice to relax and not have a place to be, except together.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

13 comments:
Looks like you had a great time. How nice to go away without the little ones.
Your blog is so cute! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
visit our blog at:
www.provonixons.blogspot.com
yeah!!! I finally get to see your pictures!! Looks like you guys had such a good time. i could definitly use some laying in hammock time. We need to plan a family get away, even if it's years and years in the making.
Glad you guys had such a good time.
How fun!! I'm glad you had a good time...
That place looks amazing! The pictures look like a travel brochure. Thank you for sharing! I want a trip to the Dom Rep NOW!!
I'm glad you guys had a great time, how fun for you as a couple! :)
oh linz--your trip looks like it was so fun and relaxing. I loved all the pictures. We gotta get crafting soon. Also I wanna go to the Body Worlds exhibit, do want to go?! Talk you soon love you!
Im so jealous of your trip!! Im glad Ike didnt take you guys out! It looks like you guys had so much fun!
Oh I want to go back! I need to get those pictures from you, have matt give them to jeff.
How fun!!! It looks like you had a great trip, talk about paradise!
How fun. I am so jealous! Looks like it was a BLAST!!
I loved looking at all your beautiful pics! I can't imagine how amazing that must have been. You look so cute in every picture! Lets get together soon!
Those pictures are amazing...I think I need to start planning a vacation like that...Cute pictures.
What a dream come true! I can't believe Matt's work took you there! Way to go Matt. Looks like all that hard work really paid off!
Linz you are so beautiful! You look so great in all the pictures.
Post a Comment