Wednesday, July 9, 2008

More San Diego

Sorry, there's more I can't get enough. The first night we were in San Diego we went to a Padres game. We sat in the outfield where it was all sand and toys. The girls played all night while we watched the game. It was a great.

The next day was Matt's cousins wedding. The night was perfect and Mari had a blast meeting a ton of new cousins.


They had the wedding at a golf course that was really beautiful.

The kids couldn't get enough of the dance floor. I think we danced till 11 or later.

We haven't been to San Diego in the summer for a couple of years so we had to hit the beach a couple of times.

We flew kites and lounged in the sand.


This picture of Mari cracks me up. She said she felt like Curious George when the kite takes him away up in the sky. She's so small she really almost flew away. I had to grab her while she skidded across the sand.


Lucy was covered from head to toe in sand. You can't see but she had a string cheese in her hand that had been dropped in the sand about 10 times. I could not get it away from her, so she had a nice snack of cheese and sand, Yum!





Tuesdays are our Balboa park and Rubios day. Free museums and $1 fish tacos, you can't beat that.



The girls favorite was the Merry Go Round. I even grabbed the gold ring and won them and free ride.



Matt and my favorite part, the fish tacos!




Another exciting day we went to Del Mar Fair. We spent most the time petting the animals, Mari and Lucy couldn't get enough.




We even got to watch a little bit of Motocross. It was pretty cool. Lucy could not stop clapping, she loved it.





Matt even got to get away and do a day hike with his Dad.

Was that overload or what. While I was posting this I realized we did alot, maybe that's why it flew by. There's even still more, but I won't bore you. I feel bad we had alot of fun with our friends Mark, Heather and their family, but we didn't get any pictures. Thanks for the birthday party, dinner, Michael Jackson night, day at the park, and pool party.



10 comments:

romanrobertaloftus said...

Hi Lindsay,
Congratulation on your race! I am impressed... I am still trying to run more than 20 minutes and it kills me every time.
I am glad to see that you had a good time in San Diego!
Roberta.

Brittany & Barry said...

Looks like GREAT fun!! I'm jealous that you had great weather in CA. You guys are such a cute family!!

cindy said...

Lindsay, I don't think it's boring at all I say more, more, more even if it is just a glimpse of a totally different place it's so much fun to escape from the ho-hum of everyday life. More pictures I love it!!! I'm so glad you had such a good time your girls are darling!! Love you

Ali said...

Linz, No wonder you could make the move to Cali!!! Your week of fun looked amazing! Your family is so so so dang cute! Loved all the great pictures!

wer said...

Hey Lindsay- I'm glad we got to hang out during your action packed trip! I didn't even know you ran a 10K on the 4th! That's awesome! Your pictures are great... I want to see more too!

Kate said...

Is it possible to be homesick for somewhere that's not your home? Whatever that would be called, that's what I feel looking at these pictures. I can't wait for Thanksgiving!

By the way, these pictures are making me lust after your camera more than ever. I LOVE the shot of Mari on the merry-go-round! Great job, Matt.

HeatherK said...

Cute BINZ!
I can't wait to hang out tonight! Mari & Lulu I love you sooo much!

TheGefrom5 said...

Thanks, Lindsay!! We had soooo much fun with you and your family. we don't laugh nearly as hard with anyone else as we do with you guys!! :) We really hope you guys move down here soon! Blake and Brielle can't stop talking about Mari. Brielle pretends to play with her all the time! I took your advice and finished setting up a blog page, so thanks to you, its started! ;) And I hope you don't mind, I stoll your template, its the only one I really liked!!! :) Take care! Heather G.

Lisa T. said...

Lindsay, I had no idea you were such a blogging expert! Your blog is awesome! I love it. I am just entering the realm of blogging. I found your link on Heather Gefrom's page. I'm embarrassed to invite you to ours, it's nothing like yours. (thethomasteam.blogspot.com)
Congrats on your race! What an accomplishment.

Becca said...

What a great trip! I love how much your girls each look like one of you guys!!!! too fun!