Lucy the snake charmer
I just found these pics from about a month ago and had to share. I wasn't home at the time or this never would have happened. I would have taken cover in the house until it was gone. Lucy took a liking to this little baby snake. She loved it and carried it all over the back yard. I'm surprised it's still in one piece, she has a death grip. She is our little critter lover, doesn't matter what it is she is loving that thing until they have had enough and run away or are dead. Poor ants and potato bugs don't stand a chance. .jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

10 comments:
Yikes, Lucy needs to come to the farm there is critter everything down here!! I'm not so sure about the snake though she is a pretty brave little princess!!!
I would have freaked out and ran away too. Lucy is a brave one.
"dear Woocy,
Why you holded a snake? Are you CRAZY! Did Mari like the snake! No way, I don't like snakes!"
----From the mouth of Scout
Are you kidding me and in our neighborhood!! We had one last year and me and Scott wouldn't touch it. Karter just sat and looked at us like what is wrong with you guys? She is one BRAVE GIRL!!
Do you hear that? It's me, screaming my guts out!! I can't even look at that picture of a SNAKE curled up around baby Lu's fingers!!! Oh, man. I guess she and Haley really are related. ;) Maybe Haley will let Lucy be a part-owner of the pet shop she plans to open one day. I'm sure they'll have a huge reptile department.
By the way ... how did that thing get into your yard, anyway? You don't even back onto Lyle's yard OR the river! Can you imagine how far that thing must have crawled? Ew.
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!
that's a riot!!!For sure that's a Dad's on duty sort of moment!!!
Thanks for the reminder that their our real snakes close to my house.
Oh my goodness! I'm with you...taking cover in the house until it is GONE. Lucy is definitely a gutsy little one! I'm sure you're going to have tons of fun when she brings little critters inside for you to see her little discoveries. YIKES! ;) She's adorable!
Post a Comment