Friday, June 20, 2008

First day of Summer!

It's officially the first day of Summer!! It's so nice to actually have it here, and have some good weather. It's been so weird this year. We haven't let the weather stop is though. We have already been busy with Memorial day at a cabin, swimming lessons, birthday parties, Snowbird, museums, baseball games, running through the sprinklers almost everyday, the ice cream man, and neighborhood and family BBQ's. I love summer!! The great thing is there is still more summer to come. We have lots of fun things planned this summer, and I promise to be a better blogger. Have a great summer everyone!!

3 comments:

heidi said...

Binz,
loved seeing all your pictures...so glad to finally see you post again..he he.
your girls looks so cute!
miss you!

Ali said...

Looks like you guys are having a great summer. Lots of cute photos. We need to go swimming sometime soon with all the kiddos!

HeatherK said...

yahooo!!! I'm doing cartwheels seeing your new post!!! I LOVE all your new photos! I MISS you, I can't wait to see you this weekend...Get ready to party on the dance floor at the county club!!! I'm planning on pulling out the worm.. Alex and Tyson already gave me the "OK". LOVE YOU!!!