2 down 4 to go
Matt ran his 2nd Marathon last weekend in Ogden. (Sorry you might get sick of these marathon posts.) We had a really great weekend. We stayed at my Sister's, In-Laws house. They have a really cool place up past Ogden Canyon. We stayed there with my sister and her family. The kids had such a good time together, eating pizza, roasting marshmallows, watching Little Rascals, and staying up way to late.
The next morning we watched Matt pass at the halfway mark, then the girls and I got to the finish line about 2 minutes before he finished. We weren't expecting him for another 15 minutes, so it was a surprise to see him so early. He only has to cut off 10 more minutes to qualify for the Boston Marathon!! It was a great weekend!! Thank you Kari and family for being with us Happy Birthday Sammy!! .JPG)

6 comments:
man...he's a machine!!!
Yeah Matt! Linz, I'm getting scared for our 1/2 marathon.. I'm going to be crawling over the finish line. (unless I can wear roller skates to the race, do you think it's possible?)
Ill be wearing roller skates with you Heather since my training is going sooooo well. Way to go Matt. You are awesome!
Go Matt! Does he ever get bored of running? He is like the energizer bunny....he just keeps going, and going, and going, and going.....
Wow! Alec couldn't believe it when I told him about Matt's marathon marathons. I can't believe he can still stand up. I loved seeing your engagement picture.
Way to go Matt! I still don't see why people run it hurts!
Post a Comment