Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Girls Weekend!!

It's that time again.
Every year the girls get one weekend to ourselves.
We eat ourselves sick, and laugh more than I think is possible.
My sisters and me at the condo.
We had a patio that opened up right to the pool. It was so beautiful!
My cousin Amanda and Aunt Cindy joined us this year. I think it might have been the best one we've had yet. Every morning we took a walk, and soaked in the sun. But I have to say most of the time was spent shopping and eating. At night we felt like we couldn't waste a minute with each other, so we would be up until early the next morning still talking. We did manage to sleep a little, but not much.

Thanks everybody for making my weekend!! I love you guys!!!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Can we go again this weekend? Im ready!! I haven't laughed that hard in long time!!

cindy said...

I'm with Amanda lets go again!! No matter how much time passes between visits once we get together it seems like no time has gone by at all, we are right back to allnighters and gigglepoo girls!! I love it so much, thanks for the invite. Love you

Ali said...

Looks like you guys had too much fun!

Becca said...

lucky!!!!

Jen and Alec said...

Wow! It looks like you really lived it up. You are as beautiful as ever. But I didn't know that you had taken up drinking margaritas, tsk tsk.Oh, and congrats to Matt, we had no idea he was such a marathon king!

heidi said...

i heard your new name..."simply", me and sassy give it two tumbs up.
miss ya, skinny butt!!
lets really try to go camping over memorial, birthday girl!! love u!