Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mike's big celebration

My Brother in Law turned 40 this weekend! Steph threw an all weekend party at their house. Mari had such a blast at their house with all the animals (that includes the cousins.) The adults got to get away for dinner, while all 17 grand kids had a free for all at Steph's house. We spent the rest of the night talking and laughing. Mari and Sophie stayed up till almost 3 in the morning playing. The next day we had the roller skating rink to ourselves. It was like I was back at the Bonton in Payson(good memories.) It was Mari's first time skating, and she loved it. Thanks Steph and Mike for having us. We had the best time!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Wait a minute. Did I really just read that Mari and Sophie were up until THREE?!?? You and Heather are br-ave. My hat's off to you. ;)

Lindsay K. said...

I was just having too much fun to take the time to get her down. The next morning she woke up at 7:30, in a good mood. I was lucky.

Amanda said...

You are brave! If Elyse and Luke stay up until 10 we are in for it the next day.