1st hair cut
Mari has never had her hair cut. I did cut her mullet off once when she was a couple months old, but other than that I have never had it cut. Lately I have been getting the itch to cut. I get this all the time with myself, when you can't stand it any longer you just have to do it right then. That was me today. I have wanted to cut her hair for awhile now. So when my mom called today and said she was too sick to make it to her hair appt, I decided Mari could take her spot. So within 1 hour Mari's hair was gone. I thought she would be a little scared, but she was a pro. Here are some pics of the event. .jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
She looks like a big girl now, not a toddler. I really love it. I can even still pull it back when I need too.
What do you think?

13 comments:
She looks so grown up!! It makes me want to cut my hair into a cute bob!! I love it and of course Mari is so, so cute!!
I love the new hair cut! She really looks all grown up. All I can say is darling!!
Awww! I wish my hair was that stylish! She looks so much like Matt to me in this picture. I miss chatting with you. I am in YW in this ward and I wish you were with me.
Such a cute cut!! I love it, I wish I had some to cut Alydia's hair but I don't. So it gets to be long and straggly for awhile. Oh and I loved the comment about the Bonton ha those were the days! I hope you are coming to my house for Bunco it's going to be a party:) Cute Cute kids.
binz, Mars looks so cute! So glad i stayed last week. I had soo much fun with everyone. love you!!
tell mari she looks glamorous.
So Cute!! I think Mari looks so much like Sophie with her new hair cut.
I LOVE it. She is so cute.
She is a little doll. Sad how fast they grow up. It's fun to watch them becoming there own little people, but sad that they have to grow up sooooo fast.
She is a little doll. Sad how fast they grow up. It's fun to watch them becoming there own little people, but sad that they have to grow up sooooo fast.
Mari, Scout thinks your hair looks GOOD! She thinks it's so fun you both have big girl hair cuts now! She also wants you to come up and play at our house again! Lets do a tea party!
It is SUPER cute. I can't believe she never has had her hair cut!!! What a doll. I would have cried!!!
What? she has way too much hair for a child her age.. Millie is seriously bald and nearly 2. She is a Matt clone.. I love it! (p.s. How are you?)
ADORABLE!! I can't believe how big she is...time is flying!
Post a Comment