My baby is 1
Lucy had her first birthday last week. I can't believe she is one. This year has flown by. She has been a handful this year, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. She is our little drama queen. It's been so fun to watch her learn and grow into her own little person. She is walking now and has seven teeth. She jabbers all day long, but the only real word I hear for sure is Dada, and Mama rarely. Lucy is the dancer of the family, I think she gets it from Matt. She loves to dance while she eats. I don't know why or where she got it, but without a doubt when we sit down and start to eat she is dancing away in her chair.
We had a little pizza party with some of her cousins for her big day. .jpg)
Here are a couple of her chowing down on her cake..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Happy Birthday Lulu!

2 comments:
We had so much fun - thanks for having us!
Happy birthday Lucy!! I cant believe she is one already!!
Post a Comment