Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy Birthday!

It's Matt's birthday today!

The girls and I met Matt for lunch at our favorite restaurant Sushi Ya. Mari wouldn't try the sushi, but she loved the rice. We'll keep working on her. If anyone likes Sushi I recommend Sushi Ya in Orem. It was great!



I want to gush for a second about Matt. He is the greatest Husband, and Dad. He is by far the most patient one out of us and I thank him for that. He takes over when things get to hectic for me. The girls both adore him. They get so excited when he comes home from work. I love that he is so happy all the time. I've never seen him in a really bad mood. He is constantly making us laugh, with his dancing and silly faces. Just the other day Mari said "Dad is my best friend!"


We love you Babe!






I had to post this pic. He was the cutest little kid.

5 comments:

Ali said...

Happy Birthday Matt! Is this the big 3-0 or do you still have a year of being young and in your twenties?
We think you are pretty great too!
We should plan a sushi night out, Mike and i are always looking for a good piece of sushi. It would be fun to get together.

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Matt!!
That picture looks just like Mari in a suit with blonde hair.

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Happy birthday Matt!!! You were a cute little kid!! Scott laughed. Glad to know you blog Linds!!!

Chase Family said...

Lindsay I just found your blog from Kiley Kings and I just wanted to say hi!

Kate said...

Hi Lindsay - you've been tagged. Check out my blog to learn more. :)