Merry Christmas! (3 weeks late)
Merry Christmas! Yeah I know I'm way behind, but at least I'm doing it. I hope everyone had a great holiday. We spent our time in San Diego. We had the best time and the best weather (high 70's). We had a chance to go to the San Diego Zoo and the Wild Animal Park, Coronado, La Jolla cove, and Lake Murray a couple of times. We hung out with friends and family. It was a blast.
Thank you Steve and Pat for having us!
Happy New Year!
I'm really looking forward to this year. Some of my goals:
A lot more camping (we did none last year, too hard with a baby.)
More Yoga (I have really grown to love Yoga. If anyone wants to join me it's so relaxing, and the more the merrier.)
Try to get in better shape (I say this every weekend, "I'll start Monday.")
Spend more time playing with the girls
Be more patient
Run more (still stuck at 3 miles.)
I'm sure I could go on, but I have to stop or I'll get too overwhelmed
I hope everyone has a great year!



6 comments:
I'm glad that im not the only one that says Ill start Monday!
I'm jealous (of your trip AND your new camera!). Linz, where do you do yoga? I love it, too ... and still have 30 lbs of baby weight to lose!
Cute pictures Lindsay.. love the one of the Christmas tree SO pretty.
Love the pics and San Diego I swear someday I am moving there!!! Looks like it was a blast.
I have trouble believing Matt couldn't contain himself in a dance studio. Love the pics! I want to move to California.
love your slideshow...makes me miss your girls. I haven't seen them in forever. I can't believe Lil' Lucy's birthday is coming up. I need to see her! (and the whole gang) love you.
Post a Comment