Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sisters

I love my girls! Lately they have been so cute with each other. I love to see them interact, laugh and play. They both love each other to death. Mari has never stopped mugging Lucy since she was born. I have to separate them to let Lucy breath. Every day I catch myself smiling just listening to them. Mari is so protective and sweet, and nobody can make Lucy laugh like Mars does. Those belly laughs are one of the best parts of my day. Just this morning I was lying in bed and Lucy crawled into Mari's room to wake her up, and I hear squeals and kisses. There is nothing like a sister, they are the best. Maybe I'm partial since I have 4 sisters, and we are all so close. I hope my girls can have that.









1 comment:

The Edwards Family said...

Your little girls are so cute together. Love the pics, especially the black & white one.