Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Did I really just do that?


I really did, and we had a blast!
If your wondering why we are dressed up so crazily, we went to see Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer last weekend. When we first heard that they were coming in concert we just laughed, but then it really started to sound fun. Who doesn't want to dance the night away to some great oldies like that, dressed the way we used to (I hope Matt never dressed like this, but sadly I wore a sweater like this in my 4th grade pictures.)

The Boys
The Girls




The night started with dinner, we got a few laughs and even some cheers. After that we hit the concert. I would have to say the funnest part was the beginning when the DJ just played all the old school dance songs. Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer weren't bad either. We danced until 1 in the morning. I haven't done that in a looong time. I must be getting old because my feet were killing me(or that I was 6 months pregnant with heels on.) While I was giving my feet a break Matt even got to find Hammer and give him a hug. All in All, the night was a hit. We had a really fun time with some great friends.

Enjoy the pics and say goodbye to these hideous clothes.

Even if the 80's style is coming back, I will never wear this again(maybe for Halloween).

13 comments:

Mahana said...

That is awesome! And you don't need to lie, we know Matt has been dying to wear his favorite outfit in public! Congrats on a new girl coming to the family!

mbr said...

Matt, is that a slap-bracelet?

Heather said...

That is unbelieveably...AWESOME!!!!!
I am SO jealous. You guys are a hot little 80's couple. ;)

romanrobertaloftus said...

Where did you find those clothes??? Matt looks awesome with his Barney suit!! It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!!

Amanda said...

I cant get over Matt!! Oh my gosh! So I think your shirt is really cute!! And you dont even look pregnant in that picture, you look great! And Matt oh Matt in that first picture. His outfit and that facial expression. You guys crack me up! Where in the world did you find that outfit and your hot pink shorts?

TheGefrom5 said...

Heeehee! That was seriously the funnest condert! And I know it was because we were with you guys! :)
You win trooper of the year award for being pregnant! i can't beleive you!:) We have the best times with you guys, thanks for being such awesome and fun friends!!

Ali said...

Linz I had no idea you were such a Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer fan! What other little secrets are you keeping from us!
You guys are pretty great! Looks like too much fun!

Haskell Fam said...

Sooo funny! I especially love the home-made fanny packs! You guys ROCK!

heidi said...

you guys kill me!! I love it!
Where in the world did you find Matt's outfit?? I love you guys. Looks like you had the best time. miss ya! "WORD TO YOUR MOTHER"

Jason, Holli, Lizzie and Zach said...

Tell Matt I have never seen him look better. You guys look so good. My sister went too. She loved it.

Kristan Carter said...

How fun!! I love dancing and you guys look like you came right out of the 80's,

HeatherK said...

LOVE IT!!! I've been waiting and waiting to see pictures of your crazy night. and those were totally worth it!!! Looks like you had a radical night.. I want to see you in that next time we go to lunch!

Becca said...

totally required when attending such an event! I would have been disappointed had you not been d1ecked out in neon and hoop ear rings