Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Morning

You know when Monday morning starts out looking like this, it's going to be a great week.


12 comments:

TheGefrom5 said...

What in the world did she get into?!! :) How are you feeling these days??

ottspot said...

she's a mess...but she is sooooo cute!

Kate said...

What a great start to your week. :) Seriously, Lu has never looked more like Matt to me than in these pics! (And not because of the flour, of course.)

Lindsay K. said...

She got into some lotion. You should have seen the bathroom, it looked twice as bad a her. At least it was easy to clean, and you can't be too mad when she is so cute.

Lindsay K. said...

and Heather, I'm feeling all the way better, now to the fun part of getting huge. Isn't pregnancy fun!!

Scott, Mandi and the boys said...

Oh...he and Kandon should not ever get together! It will be PURE TROUBLE!! Let me know if you need any help!

heidi said...

Lucy looks so grown up!! I love the pictures. I miss you, how are you feeling?

HeatherK said...

I'm going to guess she got into diaper rash cream.. am I right? Destine or something? I'm only wondering because Savannah gets into it all the time. It was fun seeing you this weekend! When are going to start showing?
let's party soon!

joanna wilde said...

Brady did the SAME thing a few months ago! Only he put it all in his hair and thought it would be funny to have a comb forward. All of his hair was slicked towards the front thick with lotion. It was hilarious. She's so dang cute! Can't wait to hear what you're having. Do you find out soon?

Becca said...

we've all had Mondays like that!!!!

I love love love how much she looks like you!

Kristan Carter said...

That is when you know you are in for it...

TheGefrom5 said...

Yeah! I am sooo glad for you that you are feeling good now! :D Goodbye waves of nausea...Hello backaches and waddling. I'm only sayin' because that was what I had, not that YOU ever waddled!:)

And can I just say...Hammer time!!!