Kalai
The other night I went to a Kalai concert with Heather, Ryan and Heidi. It was a small get together in someones backyard, the perfect night.
If you haven't heard of him you should check him out at
I think he sounds alot like Ben Harper.
Thanks Heather and Ryan for inviting me!!

5 comments:
weird. I go and check your blog and see all the same people I just saw at the mall... sans kalai. He wasn't eating lunch with you guys.
get that scary picture of me off your blog NOW!!! It looks like I'm going to eat you up... please take it off.. you have until 5:00 pm today and then you'll be sorry. (yes, I'm giving you a deadline)
p.s. I love you
I know Heather is your sister, but I'm assuming Heidi is also... You guys look the same...
Lindsay, I need you to look at my blog. Katie tagged me and I am tagging you... It's a little get to know you better kind of game. You don't have to do it if you don't want to...
hey binz, so glad you came with us that night. That was such a fun night. i saw those pics on Jen's photoblog. They are beautiful! i want to hear all about it. Hope matt is feeling better. love ya!
You look fantastic, Linds. Congrats to Matt the crazy marathoner. I loved your pier pictures, you should blow some of those up, they look professional.
Post a Comment