ABC's
A-Attached or single: Attached and very happy.
B-Best friends: 1. Matt of course. 2. My sisters, I couldn't live without them. 3. Amanda, since the day I was born, Ali and Addie from middle school on. I have the best friends!!
C-Cake or pie: I'm not crazy about either, but I wouldn't pass either one up.
D-Day of choice: Saturday, nothing better than being with Matt and the girls all day!
E-Essential item: Probably food, it's always on my mind.
F-Favorite color: Blue
G-Gummy worms or bears: I don't think I have a preference. I love the green and yellow ones in both.
H-Hometown: Payson, Ut
I-Indulgence: Pedicures, when I get them, which is probably once a year.
J- January or July: No question July. I would erase January if I could. July is so full of good times. BBQ's, fireworks, camping, family, it's got it all.
K-Kids: Mari 3, the sweetest little girly girl. Lucy 1, our little dramatic one.
L-Life is incomplete without: Family, friends and good food.
M-Marriage date: April 27 2002. Coming up on 6 years!
N-Number of siblings: 4 sisters. Stephani, Kari, Heather and Heidi. Love em!
O-Oranges or Apples: Oranges for sure.
P-Phobias or fears: I can be scared of the dark if I let my imagination wander.
Q-Quotes: I like Ali's "You try it and you like it!" I say this to Mari every night at dinner, but she never likes anything. I'm always trying to find something she will eat.
R-Reason to smile: My kids, but when their hard talking with my sisters and friends to get through the hard days.
S-Season: Definitely summer! I wish it was all year.
T-Tagged friends: Katie, Heather and Heidi. Sorry!
U-unknown fact about me: I'm signing up to run a 1/2 marathon this summer. Those who know me will be surprised, I'm not a runner.
V-Very favorite store: I don't know if I have one. I do love Target though.
W-Worst habit: I'm a major procrastinator.
X-X-ray, Ultrasound, or Mammogram: Who would choose Mammogram? Definitely Ultrasound. There is nothing like seeing your little baby in your tummy, and hearing that heartbeat. I love that!!
Y-Your favorite food: Anybody that knows me knows I love food, all kinds. Right now we're still stuck on Sushi. Both Matt and I are wondering when we are going to get sick of it.
Z-Zodiac: Gemini

6 comments:
I still want to go to Sushi Ya with you guys sometime. Let's double soon!
I'm up for it any time. Let's talk the guys into going soon.
Lindsay,
I came across your blog the other day. What cute girls you have! Things have sure changed since our days at For Every Body. Anyway, just wanted to say Hi. If you get a chance, check out our blog: bartandashli.blogspot.com
hello stranger! I miss you! I miss you! I miss you! I loved your tag...
You are such a great person! Thanks for being a sport and doing the tag! And I am not surprised at your 1/2 marathon at all! Go LINZ! IT's fun to see all the things we had in common! I wish there were more things I had in common with you! (like the 1/2 marathon! I don't think I will ever make it there!)
Post a Comment