May in review
Sorry it's been so long since we've blogged. May has been a crazy, fun month. I love when it starts getting warmer and the kids and I can be out all day. So to sum up the month of May I thought I would post some pics and tell you what we've been doing.
I started out the month with our annual girls weekend. My sisters, mom and I get together once a year for a weekend of nonstop laughs, eating, shopping and staying up as late as we can (somehow I am always the first one asleep.) We went to St. George this year and had a blast. It's so nice to get a break from everyday life and have no responsibility. My sisters are the greatest, we had the best time.
.jpg)
Later in the month, some friends and I got together at a fun park in Orem. Mari loves to play in the water fountain.
.jpg)
May is a big birthday month in our family. We got together to celebrate all the May birthdays. Below is a pic of all the grandkids (except Heidi's 2 boys). Mari was a little scared of Chuckee and his friends, but had a great time with all her cousins.
.jpg)
Baseball is one of our favorite things to do in the summer. We've been to a couple BYU games and can't wait for the Orem Owls season to start.
.jpg)
Now for our biggest accomplishment in the month of May. Mari is potty trained!!!! Well, for sure in the #1 department, #2 is taking it's time. She has done it once and told us it was a BIG ONE, but after that it has been a little struggle, so we'll work in that. She is so excited, she thinks she is such a big girl now. Below is a picture of her in the park, 2 days after we started, she was still a little nervous so I brought her potty with us.
The last of our May adventure was camping on Memorial day weekend. We had a really good time even if we had to camp in our back yard. We had decided to go camping but Lucy wasn't feeling to good. So we set up our tent had a fire with smores, put Lucy to bed in the house and slept out with the baby monitor on. Mari thought that was a great idea and keeps asking to do it again..jpg)

4 comments:
You are so brave! Taking a potty-training toddler to the park AND camping with little ones?!?? You are my hero. :)
Hooray for a new post! I hope this is the start to many, many, many more! Way to go Mari! I love the potty in the park that is too funny!
What a fun and busy month! The camp out sounds like my kind of camp out! Now that we are heading to UT we'll have to have a camp out again with the kiddos this time and make sure Matt brings that tiny Tupperware with sliced pickles!!!
Post a Comment