Jumping isn't the only thing White Men can't do. . .
While Lindsay and I were eating lunch, we happened upon this dancing exhibition. Even I was a little too intimidated to enter due to the caliber of moves performed. I want everyone to pick their favorite move and practice it tonight in front of the mirror. The first guy reminds me of an Orangutan (minus the robot part of course). - Ocho Rios, Jamaica 9/06

4 comments:
That might be the best version of the robot I have ever seen, totally drunk robot! That is hilarious! Did you get out there and dance Matt?
I just wanted to let you know that i'm inspired!!!!
and not just by the dancer, by your blog. It's great!
we have thouroughly enjoyed your video footage and pictures and especailly hearing about your family.
What a treasured memory to have in your hearts and in your photo library! I have never seen anything quite like it! Thanks for sharing! Ha ha
What happened to May's blog? Nothing since April 1st. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment