I have been tagged
Katie tagged me over a month ago, and I have been resisting. I feel like I don't have much to say about myself, but I am going to give it a go. This is for you too Ali, I just can't bring myself to think of more things. This already took me too long.
10 years ago (Feb 1998):
I was a Junior in High School. Probably doing nothing, I was kind of a bump on a log in High School. I look back and regret that now. Don't get me wrong I had a blast in High School; I had the best friends, and we were pretty dang funny. I just wish I would have been a little more involved.
5 thing on my to-do list today:
I am heading off to bed right after this, so I will do tomorrow.
1. It's my morning to sleep in. Hopefully I can. We take turns every weekend.
2. Decide what paint color we like and prep our bedroom to be painted. We have been in this house for 3 years and we're finally painting.
3. Hang out with my Matt all day. It's Saturday I look forward to that all week.
4. Clean Mari's room. It looks like a hurricane hit it.
5. Prepare my lesson for church.
Snacks I enjoy:
I am a snacker! I would probably eat all day if I could. But my biggest love is candy, I love candy! Sadly with age and weight I have to cut back. So my latest thing is Blue Bunny's Frozen Vanilla Yougurt with frozen raspberries. It's really good.
Things I would do I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a house where it is warm all year round. I love Utah, but the winters are killing me.
2. Have a maid for all the cleaning. I hate cleaning! I don't mind picking up, but I hate deep cleaning.
3. Travel, travel, travel. I would do this all the time if I could. Some day!
3 bad habits:
1. I am a procrastinator
2. I do the laundry, I even fold it and take it to all the right rooms, but I can't put it away. I drives me crazy, I really have to fix this.
3. I bite my nails and the inside of my cheeks. I was doing really well until a month ago.
5 places I have lived:
I don't like this one. I would like to see more places, but sadly there's not.
1. Payson
2. Provo
3. Orem
4. back to Provo
5. Thats all :(
5 Jobs:
1. Kmart. How great is that. I loved working there too. It was during High school and almost all my friends worked there. We really didn't work too much, just played.
2. Afterthoughts
3. Convergys. Everyone has worked here sometime right?
4. E-excel
5. For Every Body. I loved the people I worked with, but it was a soap opera.
5 things people don't know about me:
1. I love, love to read. I could do this all day. My poor girls get deprived sometimes. I can read anything too, if it's a crappy book I still have to finish it. If anyone has favorites let me know.
2. I have a love/hate relationship with scary movies. I love to watch them, but if I have to get up in the night to go to the bathroom I am petrified. I try to walk slowly back to my bed thinking "I'm an adult I shouldn't be scared," but by the end I am running jumping in the bed so whatever is under my bed can't grab my feet.
3. I love sushi, we just started eating it a few months ago I love it!
4. I love hiking and camping. I have hiked Timp 4 times, the Grand Canyon and Subway twice, the Narrows, tons of places in Utah. Sadly this was all before we had kids. This summer is our summer to camp and hike like crazy. I will not be pregnant and the girls are both a little older.
5. This one even suprises me. I scuba dive even though I am afraid of fish. I have been certified for a couple of years now, and it's a blast. I still get the butterflies up until I am off the boat and down . I get nervous that I won't be able to get to the bottom and stay there. But once I am down, there is nothing like it. It's almost relaxing to me. Just don't let me see any sharks.
I hope you read something you didn't know. I won't name names, if you have read this and want to be tagged I tag you!

4 comments:
You scuba diving still surprises me. I dont think anyone hates fish more than you! Im proud of you, I couldnt do it.
See - this is why we do this! I'm SO glad to learn that I'm not the only one who's scared of the Boogey Man!! :) You should see me charging up the stairs after I turn off the downstairs lights at night. And I know what you mean about being nervous before a dive. I practically panic - I'm afraid I'll come up too fast at the end and my lungs will explode.
Thanks for being a good sport. I owe you one!
Hi Linz!
Loved reading your tag! We still need to get out for some Sushi! Next time we make plans to get together I'll watch the forecast so we don't plan another night out in a crazy blizzard again!
Hello Binz!!!
loved your tag! I'll try and be brave and do one..
Get ready to party this weekend.. I'll meet you on the skating rink.. let's have a skate off!!!
Post a Comment