Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!



We had the best Halloween; it was a perfect day. We started out the day tricking or treating at Matt's work. Mari got so much candy due to the fact that she only had to walk 5 feet to the next person's desk. She thought that was the trick or treating I had been hyping up. When I told her we were going to go "real" trick or treating with her cousins Haley and Carter, she didn't know what to do with herself. Earlier in the week Matt and I went to a party dressed as Milli Vanilli, but sadly we forgot to take pictures. You know your getting old when your baby sitter doesn't have a clue who Milli Vanilli is. This season I saw alot of great costumes, but I have to give two prizes this year; one to my husband Matt (Dwight Shrute Bobblehead) and one to my sister Stephani (Yo Gabba Gabba). They both had me laughing so hard.


4 comments:

Amanda said...

I love all of those pics!! Love Matts costume, love Stefanies costume. That made my day! Your girls are so dang cute!! Im wondering if Lucy could look anymore like you. She is your little twin!

Monica said...

Me and Ali were lookin at your blog.. I have to say that Matt costume was so awesome..I love it.

Hey Linz It has been too long since I talked to you. Monica helps keep me updated on your blog. It's so cute. Call me soon and lets find a day to get together. I tried to call yesterday,but couldn't find you......Loved Matt's costume!!!
----Ali

Colby Alexander said...

Holy hilarious. Love the costumes. It is so fun seeing you and the kids!

heidi said...

binz, thanks for posting the pics. LOVE them. Whenever I'm having a downer moment all I have to do is see that picture of Steph!! love it.
-so glad you'll be around for Thanksgiving!!