Friday, October 5, 2007

We're off!!!

So, there are still no cruise pics, and we're off again. Sorry, I have a ton to do when we get back. We are on our way to St. George today. Matt is going to run the St. George Marathon. Wish him luck! He injured his ankle a little over a month ago. but still wants to run. We'll see if he can walk after (this may be his way to get out of Disneyland). Yes, we are going to Disneyland! It took alot of begging, and Mari's birthday to convince Matt it was a good idea. I think I'm more excited than Mari. Hopefully it will be a great time so Matt will want to go again. After Disneyland we are going to San Diego to visit Matt's parents. So we have a fun filled week ahead of us. I will post pics soon. Wish Matt luck!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You are back now so I expect lots of pictures and lots more blogging from you two!! How did Matts marathon go?

cindy said...

Lindsay it was so good to see you at lunch. Now let's get down to business, we need disneyland pictures!!! cruise pictures!!! marathon pictures!!! Love You

heidi said...

Binz.....okay aready....I'm waiting for some blogging!!!I miss you! Thanks for the birthday "shout out" today.
I wanna see some pic of Lucy now that she's mobile. love you,