Maiden Post
Well, here it is; our jump into the world of blogging. Through the years "blogging" has come up so much, yet I never got it. I write this exactly as Lindsay in the other room says "I don't really understand what a blog is". . . there you go. Thanks to our friends the Dulgarians http://dulgarian.blogspot.com/ for sending us their link tonight, and to our friends at Google who enabled me to sign up and start writing this approximately 3 minutes after reading the Dulgarian's blog. Now I get it . . . this stuff is easy!! I hated trying to update our webpage (I can't even get into it anymore. Thanks Geocities!). Well, you'll be hearing a lot more from us down the road. I have a feeling this will last a while.

1 comment:
"This is the best blog ever!"
--Ryan Konold, New York Times
Post a Comment